Saturday, May 14, 2011

Small Kid Tuching Boobs

Rosace threads.








EDIT: The picture does not look good, but if you click on it ... nitida nitida is not that ... Internet things

Do you remember the post I put my mind commenting on threads Rosace? It seems that the distributor of the brand in Spain, Aurelio Salvatierra, did not like ... what a shame ... I is not no dance on water ... only he deserves ... and my Rosace ... does not deserve ... I have answered

one of the blogs where I put my opinion and my answer, Aurelio, is as follows:

In no web site says it is Zweigart, but Aida 14.

At no time did I say that the fabric should be Zweigart, only comment as the fabric is included in the kit.




clearly says shipping outside Spain or nationality.


I put in the picture (screenshot of his website) clearly indicates nationality of the buyer, not ship outside of Spain.



says 3 needles for every 50 tickets and the numbers clearly. Indeed

indicates 3 needles for every 50 cards, but do not put the numbers of needles (you can see in the screenshot), still does not explain why sending needles that do not correspond to the size of Aida

Your graphic
Hanks was 80 so the needle exceed 5 percent.

not exceeded, is it fair if you mean ... 16.3 skeins each corresponds to a needle, therefore, sending 80 skeins are 5 needles

clearly says a tangle of color and what you received.


The announcement does not indicate that one of every color, indicates that receive 80 skeins (without indicating length), the whole kit should contain sufficient and necessary wires to carry the graphic, but no kit is considered only a chart with part of the threads that will be used


You must read well the listing before COMOPRE and more after a phone call to clarify things.


The announcement is requeteleido and so I think what I think, and when I call I asked him what nationality and said he was not nationality, but instead of sending ... hence continue feeling that has taken me 4 euros
understand

bands kit and consider that your business can be affected by this, but there are ways to try to wet your product instead of going disqualifying. You should also make clear that you are selling a kit expensive death. Indeed


'm selling, I have never denied that, in fact criticizes the marks I made on blogs that are my property or where people participate and know what I do, I think in this case is you who misunderstands when he says that sell kits, tell me where and at what price as they know, if you have seen and read though my website will have noticed that not a single cross-stitch kit for sale, or cariiisisimo death, or thrown away price.


I know of one ... that will not win any prizes by critics and performed countercriticism ... While I care ... and by the way .... wires ... also twist ... as other brands that did not want to say anything?


By the way ... I find my opinion on his web ... maybe just put the good?


Ahi is ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment