Monday, May 9, 2011

Pokemon Season Subtitles




Thanks to the Facebook page Cross Stitcher Magazine, I met Tracey, an Australian girl, showing photos one day I asked how did the biscornus and that he loved but did not know them, you I made a tutorial and sent it in gratitude and I found myself in the mailbox from home ... a pattern that was trying to locate, Hug Emily Peacock ... is amazing what the world of cross stitch can move

Thanks to the Facebook page of Cross Stitcher Magazine, I met Tracey, an Australian girl, Showing photos one day I did the biscornus Asked how she likes cause Them But Did not Know Them how to stitch, I made a tutorial and sat it, as in in my mailbox Appreciation ... Were a pattern That I Was Trying to locate, Hug's Emily Peacock ... What is amazing the world of cross stitch dog move

0 comments:

Post a Comment