Monday, April 25, 2011

What To Do For A Friend Who Is Eloping

ZAS cleaning puffs





These are products that have received campaign ZAS, and I've been lucky and I am part of them to find and publicize the products. I received the lounges and dining rooms, which is wood and lacquer, blue is a multipurpose product, the yellow for the green kitchen and bathrooms in general.

From what I have seen the four products in the range of very good quality and what I like about them in the case of the kitchen and the bathroom is without water, leaving a clean and fresh smell I really like.

I have also had 8 bottles for bathrooms to be shared between my family and friends who know the product and comment on it. Because there's nothing like word of mouth for a product is known.
I have had the opportunity to try all four of the range and have convinced me. I've been part of this campaign through
trnd.es

0 comments:

Post a Comment