Tuesday, October 5, 2010

How Much Light Have We Gained

Creative Japanese Sunbonnet Sue Quilt Valladolid

On Saturday I went with my friend Carmen, Creative, in Valladolid, but returned very tired, it was worth for everything we did and saw on that day.

All stand, had things precious fabrics, buttons, kits, patterns ... in short all those little things that we love and it's hard to resist.

me show you some of the things I bought: A pair of

kit, patterns, fabric and glue it all you use famous and not not know



also bought this scarf that I fall for texture and color and also has a complement. In the middle is a wooden spool with thread color shawl, also carries a painted wooden bird and the hanging a heart.


If you wear the scarf in the center of the neck, appears to wear a collar and is very original and beautiful.



first thing we did was go to greet M ª José and Eva Gustems and we stayed there doing one of his workshops.

I made this beautiful vanity smoke gray linen, with red hearts.



is precious and it is an ideal size, making it very practical.


There I met many blogger friends, Luz, Barbara, Soco, Angelines and M ª Carmen
Soco
and surprised me with this beautiful thimble Covadonga, now I have another one for my collection.



Now with everything I've bought and I have job for a while.


0 comments:

Post a Comment