Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Beach Cabin Voyeur Preview



As I was born in August, chose that month's book PATCHWORD of Sunbonnet Sue, the book of the four seasons for creating quilts as a calendar, happy and filled color, in which the protagonist, Sunbonnet Sue, the girl with the cloth cap covering his face, has fun with activities typical of each month: skating on a frozen pond, walking in the rain, flying a kite, dance around of May, bathing on the beach, ask for candy on Halloween night, riding the Christmas tree, etc ....

This month, Sunbonnet Sue is quilting a quilt under a tree and under the watchful eye of a kitten.



well not really know why, but I did not want, do any of Sunbonnet Sue.

I think I've seen both this doll big hat that had taken a bit of mania.



The fact is that throughout the year I was resisting it, but my teacher Juani of Scissors, I made it very clear that I had to do something of Sunbonnet Sue, before completion.

And I have no choice, was the last work I did in class, I had time to finish it so I had to stop during the summer, put some small detail, padded and ready for hanging.



The quilt is made of freezer paper, applied to hidden stitch and quilting by hand.



I must say that the quilt is not the ones I liked to, but pad it, as always, I loved it.



Happy week!



0 comments:

Post a Comment